POVERTY ALLEVIATION THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
A COMMUNITY COLLABORATIVE PROJECT
Give Hope, Inspire Now
Join us, be an ambassador for social change in your community, provide a social impact for a better future for the next generation.
How it Works
- Hope is Found is providing livelihood to chosen poor families through our fund pool program. The recipient will be pre-selected through a screening process, they will be certified by your local barangay and the school where the child is undergoing education as one of the poorest family in your community.
- An employee of Hope is Found will be assigned to the chosen poor family, both of them will co-manage the livelihood provided.
- If there is no recipient yet in your community, you can start helping by buying products at our online store, the profit is re-invested to the fund pool to create the livelihood for poor families.
Fund Raising Campaign
- Shop online, Help Build Livelihood Fund. Simply sign-up at our online store, buy products to support the fund pool build-up to fund the livelihood of poor families to enable us to move to many communities.
- A pledge purchase order form will be provided when a recipient visit you. Pledge Product Package Order ranges from Php 65.00 - 450.00 per month, you can increase your purchase base on your family needs.
- The item is packed and delivered door-to-door on your preferred date.
- Every time you purchase, a sales invoice will be issued.
- No solicitation of a cash donation is allowed.
The Social Impact
- You empower the poor family to send their children to school to complete a college degree, have access to healthcare, clothing, shelter, and food on the table.
- Helping them get out of poverty for good, is a medium to long-term engagement.
- You directly help in poverty alleviation, that no child should be born poor in the next generation.
- Have children that are born poor to complete a college degree.
- Help Create employment in your community.
- Help Reduce poverty in your own Barangay.
Identification of Community Mobile Retailer-The recipient
- They are certified by the school and local barangay as the recipient of the program.
- The recipient provided with an identification card and will be in uniform in going around the community working together with the assigned employee.
- To verify: Kindly make a call to our customer service for verification of the recipient in your community.
Community membership is a long-term engagement, to achieve eradication of poverty in a community approach, where the community plays a vital role.
- Fill-out the membership form, choose your preferred package and delivery date.
- Buy an initial product upon signing up, this is to jumpstart in helping out the recipient.
- A Hope is Found Logo will be given to donors through the pledge purchase system, you can post this at your car or front gate.
- A membership card will be delivered to you 30-working days after signing up.
- You may buy other products from our online store to continually help build funds for livelihood in other communities.
- No deliveries during Sundays and Holidays, free delivery applies on all pre-order purchase pledge. No minimum order required.
- Deliveries are made 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
- You may choose to purchase an additional item in the succeeding month.
- The beneficiary will submit progress report about the child education, their livelihood progress to all donors throughout the pledge purchase program
- A newsletter is sent to the community of social impact drivers, please sign-up for the newsletter located in the footer.
Copywrite: 2017 Hope is Found